Who said this would be the worst crowd of the year? | Syracusefan.com

Who said this would be the worst crowd of the year?

armory

All American
25k are LOLing @ you!

Students definitely helped, but man, for a midday Monday night game the fans finally showed up to cheer.

24k sold but not 24k there. The students packed their sections, even the overflow section. But behind the other basket was pretty slim. Even side courts had a lot if no shows. I would say there was 20k in the seats. Still a great crowd for a Monday afternoon and it was loud.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

24k sold but not 24k there. The students packed their sections, even the overflow section. But behind the other basket was pretty slim. Even side courts had a lot if no shows. I would say there was 20k in the seats. Still a great crowd for a Monday afternoon and it was loud.

I guessed 21,000. Definitely not 24k in the building but I was happy with the crowd today given the time of the game.

Basically any seat that was a season ticket was occupied. Where would all these tickets sold but not actual butts in the seats have come from? People buying single game tix and then not going? I don't think so.

Basically any seat that was a season ticket was occupied. Where would all these tickets sold but not actual butts in the seats have come from? People buying single game tix and then not going? I don't think so.

There were a bunch of empty seasons; understandable, given the game time. Good crowd, though - right around what was expected.

Disagree with that. My section is mid court and probably every 4th or 5th seat went unused which allowed us to spread out without sitting shoulder to shoulder.

Disagree with that. My section is mid court and probably every 4th or 5th seat went unused which allowed us to spread out without sitting shoulder to shoulder.

Well not all of us have the means to sit mid-court, so I must have missed that ;)

Well not all of us have the means to sit mid-court, so I must have missed that ;)

should have said midcourt upstairs.

should have said midcourt upstairs.

Yeah I don't have the means for that either hahaha. Well maybe for a game or two, but not seasons. Definitely looked like a full crowd though, and sounded legit too. Love having students back. It makes the atmosphere 1000x better.

Yeah I don't have the means for that either hahaha. Well maybe for a game or two, but not seasons. Definitely looked like a full crowd though, and sounded legit too. Love having students back. It makes the atmosphere 1000x better.

Looked full because we were able to sprread out. Sounded like 30K though. VERY loud crowd!

Well that crowd seemed to rattle the big guys for Cincy, they looked like they were panicking once the noise picked up...probably jetted up our guys as well.

The seats in the lower level were full. I didn't notice much extra room. It seemed like everyone in our section was present and accounted for. Good lively crowd.