Who should I email at the Dome? | Syracusefan.com

Who should I email at the Dome?

cpatrocks

Starter
OK - so I was thinking of emailing someone at the Dome to ask them if they're planning on showing the Football game at the Dome prior to the B-Ball game this Saturday. The Football game should end around 6:30-6:45PM and the B-Ball starts at 7PM. I thought it would be cool to see the ending up there and it seems like it would be the best way to get a decent attendance at the B-Ball game. I assume they are already planning on doing this but won't announce it until the last minute because they want to encourage more ticket sales for the Bowl game.

I found a link on the SUAthletics website - http://www.carrierdome.com/dome_info/contact.aspx

who do you think I should email?

OK - so I was thinking of emailing someone at the Dome to ask them if they're planning on showing the Football game at the Dome prior to the B-Ball game this Saturday. The Football game should end around 6:30-6:45PM and the B-Ball starts at 7PM. I thought it would be cool to see the ending up there and it seems like it would be the best way to get a decent attendance at the B-Ball game. I assume they are already planning on doing this but won't announce it until the last minute because they want to encourage more ticket sales for the Bowl game.

I found a link on the SUAthletics website - http://www.carrierdome.com/dome_info/contact.aspx

a telephone call would probably get you a quicker answer.

Many of the staff are probably in NYC. There will be ongoing events for a couple of days surrounding the game. Anyone who is involved in realtions with donors, alums, etc. will be in NYC. I would call and see who they direct you to. Otherwise your email or voicemail is going to end up in someone's box to be delt with next week.

CTO

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Many of the staff are probably in NYC. There will be ongoing events for a couple of days surrounding the game. Anyone who is involved in realtions with donors, alums, etc. will be in NYC. I would call and see who they direct you to. Otherwise your email or voicemail is going to end up in someone's box to be delt with next week.

That is such a sad statement.

I've found the Dome Management and especially the Orange Club staff to be especially responsive to email even when out of the office. I'd be amazed if they don't do everything possible to play the end of the game at least on the video boards but would have expected an announcement by now.

It would have been even cooler if su moved the game up a half an hour or hour so people could head up to the bball game after the fball game.

It would have been even cooler if su moved the game up a half an hour or hour so people could head up to the bball game after the fball game.
yeah - an 8M tipoff would make more sense, but I assume that whoever has the TV rights won't let them move it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom