Who wants Marvin Graves' Fiesta Bowl Ring? | Syracusefan.com

Who wants Marvin Graves' Fiesta Bowl Ring?

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
Buy It Now: $999.99

92FB.JPG

Say it ain't so Marvin.

Greatest quarterback in Syracuse Orangemen football history.

Say it ain't so Marvin.

Made running out of one's shoe fashionable before McNabb tried it out.

If I didn't think owning a trophy that someone else worked for was cheesy, I'd actually consider buying that.

Say it ain't so Marvin.

It ain't so. The ring is described as a salesman sample. Still, very cool! I hinted to my wife that my birthday is coming up.

My God that was such an awesome game.

I miss those days terribly.

My God that was such an awesome game.

I miss those days terribly.

On a completely embarassing playing surface. In those days we were fast enough to make big plays in a sandbox. Today's edition would probably sink.

Was thinking today when I read your 1992 post, it's almost like the twilight zone. We played Texas, Ohio State and #1 Miami in the Dome. In one season. And Virginia Tech, although that was one year before anyone cared about Virginia Tech. And a top 10 Colorado team with future NFLers all over the place. It just doesn't seem possible, yet I was there. Viciously intoxicated most of the time, but there nonetheless.

On a completely embarassing playing surface. In those days we were fast enough to make big plays in a sandbox. Today's edition would probably sink.

Was thinking today when I read your 1992 post, it's almost like the twilight zone. We played Texas, Ohio State and #1 Miami in the Dome. In one season. And Virginia Tech, although that was one year before anyone cared about Virginia Tech. And a top 10 Colorado team with future NFLers all over the place. It just doesn't seem possible, yet I was there. Viciously intoxicated most of the time, but there nonetheless.

Bring back the old turf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom