Who were those refs? | Syracusefan.com

Who were those refs?

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Really ruined the game by calling it too close. When 10 guys are in foul trouble you might get the hint you're calling the game too close. Let the kids play a little. They must be graduates of the Tim Higgins Academy.

Really ruined the game by calling it too close. When 10 guys are in foul trouble you might get the hint you're calling the game too close. Let the kids play a little. They must be graduates of the Tim Higgins Academy.

One of them probably knows the headmaster.

it made me miss higgins and burr......and that is saying something

it made me miss higgins and burr......and that is saying something

I made the same comment during the game. I swear I'll never bitch about them again. Although I think I made that same promise after Hayward tackled KJo in that Butler game.

These guys actually T'd up JB after they missed 3 fouls on one play. Who does that?

Why let kids who worked their a$$es off all season decide the game when 3 middle aged losers can do it for them.

Was one ref really named Higgins?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

What is interesting is two of the refs according to stats are ranked 6(Tom O'Neil) and 13(John Higgins) in the most avg fouls called per game. O'Neil and Higgins are Big12 refs and Nance is a SEC ref. O'Neil is one of tops in Techs for refs! Are there any BE refs reffing tomorrow against Kansas or Baylor?

In almost every game, we can say the refs blew a call or two or three. In this game, they just seemed lousy, consistently, all game. Too many What moments.

Triche charge -4 points
Dion phantom foul on press-4th foul, Dion sidelined most of second half
Scoop phantom foul near sideline
Keita foul on entry pass to Sully-2 points
Keita foul when Sully tripped over his own feet-2 point

In less than 30 seconds I just named 5 horrible calls backed up by replay, an 8 point swing, and the sidelining of our best player.

The ref under the basket that OSU shot at in the 2H made several of the brutal calls. He made the Sullinger phantom call in the 1H where he picked up his 2nd foul and the bogus call where Sully trips over his own feet and yet they call Keita with a foul. A lot of the highly questionable calls in the game were made under that basket by him.

even my wife commented on the biased whistles, both ways, in this one.....now i love her to death but she is nowhere near the basketball junkie i am and even she noticed a significant lean in the way this game was called early