Who What When Where | Syracusefan.com

Who What When Where

SWC75

Bored Historian
That's supposed to be the basics of reporting. I have yet to hear what Syracuse players should have been ineligble for what games. HIPAA and FERPA don't prevent a journalist from answering that question. It only effects the University and it's employees. Brent Axe had interviewed both Forde and Robinson and hasn't asked that question:
http://www.espnradio1260.com/showdj.asp?DJID=44208

Robinson has said it "eventally come out". Why eventually? Why not say who and when they are talking about?

Axe is terrible at interviewing people and doesn't ask hard questions that would be why we haven't heard it there.

If it was a player of note then I would imagine we would have heard names by now.

Are you going where I believe you are going? That if it was a "shock" story we would have had names , details etc. I think we probably all know the who's and that is why they keep stringing us along, because once they release the who's, the public stops caring.

Axe is terrible at interviewing people and doesn't ask hard questions that would be why we haven't heard it there.

If it was a player of note then I would imagine we would have heard names by now.
you are so right. He is way to nice to the person he is interviewing. He was just raving about Yahoo and their integrity yesterday. Said something along the lines that they have overtaken ESPN as the leader is sports journalism. Keep in mind this is the same Yahoo that had the question "Will Boeheim keep his job" or something like that, up until last month.

UConn has a player that looks like this, and we get investigated. What a sham by Yahoo. (Sorry Jeremy)

jeremy-lamb-of-the-uconn-huskies.jpg

I'm starting to think that either:
a) Yahoo wasn't able (yet?) to get the juicy details from their "sources" or,
b) Yahoo is slow-playing this like espn slow-played the Fine saga (i.e. do they have the equivalent of the tape up their sleeve?)

I'm starting to think that either:
a) Yahoo wasn't able (yet?) to get the juicy details from their "sources" or,
b) Yahoo is slow-playing this like espn slow-played the Fine saga (i.e. do they have the equivalent of the tape up their sleeve?)
c) Forde was pissed Syracuse just beat his beloved UL for a second straight time. And are leaving UL and the BE in ruins.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think he should state that TheScore 1260 is A YAHOO SPORTS RADIO AFFILIATE more than once on his show. He was practically kissing Forde's and Robinson's balls.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think he should state that TheScore 1260 is A YAHOO SPORTS RADIO AFFILIATE more than once on his show. He was practically kissing Forde's and Robinson's balls.
I had forgotten that! Yeah, a little bit of full disclosure is warranted before you relax your throat and cup the balls.

Also, I agree with the above poster (which contradicts my initial post) that Forde may be slow playing this and at some point before the NCAA "a tape" may surface

Who What When Where?

I used to get stoned regularly with a certain number of bball players (ok, four) during the early part of this time period. Never really thought anything of it as they were just some neighbours on South Campus. Their nonchalant attitude towards smoking made me think there was no way they were getting tested. Two of the four were great players, though (none were on the NC team...at least with the guys I knew).

Who What When Where?

I used to get stoned regularly with a certain number of bball players (ok, four) during the early part of this time period. Never really thought anything of it as they were just some neighbours on South Campus. Their nonchalant attitude towards smoking made me think there was no way they were getting tested. Two of the four were great players, though (none were on the NC team...at least with the guys I knew).

Hmmm. It is possible that you may have unknowingly contributed to part of this then. Yahoo may wish to have your degree rescinded, or at least have an asterisk put next to it.

Hmmm. It is possible that you may have unknowingly contributed to part of this then. Yahoo may wish to have your degree rescinded, or at least have an asterisk put next to it.
or wish to interview SCH as a source?

or wish to interview SCH as a source?

I have read several posts from people here that have randomly identified 3 of the 4 players I smoked with. Quite frankly, it should be no secret that these particular players were in violation of the drug code (I just had no idea at the time that there even was a drug code considering the particular players' attitude towards smoking weed). This news is surprising to me. Kinda feel bad about it but then I think about the parties I hosted on South Campus with LAX players and...well...weed is for amateurs.

But...looking back...if players were suppose to be clean then I can name 3 violators on ONE team (and one later on). The media is reporting 10? Bullstuff. It is WAY higher than that. Then again...I wasnt a student for 10 years.