Who will be attending the signing day funtion at 5 PM? | Syracusefan.com

Who will be attending the signing day funtion at 5 PM?

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Looks like HCSS is resurrecting this tradition after HCDM seemed to have disdained it.

I wonder if it will ever get back to the top notch event it once was?

What signing day event?

He's on the radio at 4:55 PM

In addition, Shafer will join ESPNU and CBSSports.com Signing Day programs this afternoon. He will be on ESPNU with Dari Nowkhah and Rece Davis at 4:35 pm and CBSSports.com with Bruce Feldman, Jeremy Fowler and Kevin Cook at 4:45 pm. Fans in the Syracuse area can listen to Shafer on ESPN Radio 97.7FM with Chris McManus and Steve Infanti at 4:55 pm.

What signing day event?

He's on the radio at 4:55 PM

In addition, Shafer will join ESPNU and CBSSports.com Signing Day programs this afternoon. He will be on ESPNU with Dari Nowkhah and Rece Davis at 4:35 pm and CBSSports.com with Bruce Feldman, Jeremy Fowler and Kevin Cook at 4:45 pm. Fans in the Syracuse area can listen to Shafer on ESPN Radio 97.7FM with Chris McManus and Steve Infanti at 4:55 pm.
This^^^^^^^%

Must be a well kept secret, there is an event going on at Manley with a start time of 5 PM. All of the above SS interviews will be done from Manley so he just walks over when he's done.

Must be a well kept secret, there is an event going on at Manley with a start time of 5 PM. All of the above SS interviews will be done from Manley so he just walks over when he's done.
Must be for the big donors

I'm sure that SU will send me an email about it ... on Thursday. Oh Lord

Depends on donation level.

Marketing isn't an SU strength.

UConn expects 7,000 at its signing day event today.

Marketing isn't an SU strength.

UConn expects 7,000 at its signing day event today.
and that's how you keep everyone involved and supporting the program while Syracuse lets about 50-100 blue bloods in.

This past year we were at 77% capacity second lowest in the Big East Conference with an 8-5 record, UConn was at 87% or 3rd highest with a 5-7 record.

These are the small things that add up to building your fan base.