Who will be here fot the Pitt game Sarurday? | Syracusefan.com

Who will be here fot the Pitt game Sarurday?

Crusty

Living Legend
Anyone know which recruits will be here Saturday?

Anyone know which recruits will be here Saturday?

Supposedly AJ, KJ, Zaire, Naes , hopefully Rodney and Saquan Barkley.
Looks like a few coming in for BC .. Cordell Hudson, Christopher Clark, Patrice Renee and hopefully Niles Sykes...but the majority will be in January after FB is over.

There is an article up on TOS about recruits who will be here for the Pitt game for those with a sub.

Last edited:
Supposedly AJ, KJ, Zaire, Naes , hopefully Rodney and Saquan Barkley.
Looks like a few coming in for BC .. Cordell Hudson, Christopher Clark, Patrice Renee and hopefully Niles Sykes...but the majority will be in January after FB is over.

There is an article up on TOS about recruits who will be here for the Pitt game for those with a sub.

I thought Cordell Hudson was visiting 12/6 ?

I stand corrected...Hudson and hopefully Sykes 12/6.

I'm kinda torn on Sykes visiting now as opposed to the Duke game... As sad as it is, that atmosphere will be electric, hopefully the BC crowd will be loud too. It is good that he does check us out sooner than later, with ND lurking. Gonna be a fight for him, hope ND doesn't put the full court press on at the 11th hour and negate any progress we make. The kids, AJ, Zaire, etc. are working Sykes on twitter!

I'm kinda torn on Sykes visiting now as opposed to the Duke game... As sad as it is, that atmosphere will be electric, hopefully the BC crowd will be loud too. It is good that he does check us out sooner than later, with ND lurking. Gonna be a fight for him, hope ND doesn't put the full court press on at the 11th hour and negate any progress we make. The kids, AJ, Zaire, etc. are working Sykes on twitter!

I think that AJ is planning on coming back up to visit for the BC game also.

Thanks for the heads up on the twitter recruiting by the commits.

BZx-fp2CcAA089t.jpg:large

Does anyone know who the 6th man in the picture is next to Rodney? He's got a strap for an ID card around his neck. Didn't see him in the other version of this picture.

Transition years are never easy, and the lack of true experienced playmakers this year makes it even harder. But good things are coming!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom