Who will lead Syracuse basketball in rebounding next season | Syracusefan.com

Who will lead Syracuse basketball in rebounding next season

Rakeem the dream, assuming Coleman doesn't come back

I think it'll be Roberson - he has great instincts and thus is in position, plus he's relatively springy and has good hands. Finally: he seems to be "hungry". You have to want those boards. Hope he earns the playing time. I believe he can score and rebound; if he plays D and doesn't while out there he could put up some nice numbers.

If rakeem wants to see an NBA roster, he'll realize this is his year and KJoII is his type of pg. I expect Rak to not take any plays off while he's on the court this season. I respect the best, but think rak surprises us all.

I'm gonna guess Rak gets 10 and 8 a game.

Roberson will lead in defensive rebounds. No one will lead in offensive rebounds, because we will not miss a shot all year.
Because we won't even get on the court since McCullough's SAT scores will cause a chain reaction and all players will be suspended, right? At least that's what some might have us believe.
2059860511_1395402159.gif

Because we won't even get on the court since McCullough's SAT scores will cause a chain reaction and all players will be suspended, right? At least that's what some might have us believe.

According to this board, we are either going 2-27 next year or making the final four. Nothing in between.