Who will the third guard be tonight | Syracusefan.com

Who will the third guard be tonight

SBU72

All Conference
and how much court time will he see. Guard #4?

once again, go to paid side and find the discussion...we will not reveal what is taking place so that we give a competitive advantage to Pace

once again, go to paid side and find the discussion...we will not reveal what is taking place so that we give a competitive advantage to Pace
"Pay" my fee and I will.

In a radio interview yesterday, JB indicated Fair and Southerland have been working at the 2 and will likely see time there tonight. He expects Cooney to be ready for Sunday's exhibition game.

In a radio interview yesterday, JB indicated Fair and Southerland have been working at the 2 and will likely see time there tonight. He expects Cooney to be ready for Sunday's exhibition game.
That (seeing Fair or Southerland at G) is reason enough to watch an exhibition.

Griffin Hoffman looks to me like the best of the walk-ons at guard. He has been with the program a long time and has some game. I wonder if he gets some run?

Can Gbinje play in exhibitions while he redshirts? I believe he can...don't only regular season games affect red shirt eligibility? It would be nice to see Mike play some minutes tonight.

Did Wes or Blackwell ever play in exhibitions while sitting out?

Obviously Cole didn't, he was too busy being Boeheimed.

That (seeing Fair or Southerland at G) is reason enough to watch an exhibition.
Yes, and if either of them play reasonably well there in a meaningless game we'll see hundreds of posts during the season asking why JB doesn't "go big" in the backcourt more often. ;)

Starting lineup Fair will be in at SF I think. Unless Fair rotates to the three when southerland comes in I think it will be southerland. JB isn't going to mess around with the starting lineup unless needed.

Plus rebounding. And we could go to town with Fair being a duo mid/high post threat with Dajuan, which I hope we tend to lean to early on, because I see a ton of potential there.
I think theres no doubt we will see Fair up top tonight on the offensive end atleast.

Griffin Hoffman looks to me like the best of the walk-ons at guard. He has been with the program a long time and has some game. I wonder if he gets some run?

Can Gbinje play in exhibitions while he redshirts? I believe he can...don't only regular season games affect red shirt eligibility? It would be nice to see Mike play some minutes tonight.

Don't think MG can play Tom. I am not 100% sure though.

Dirty makes the most sense at the 2 out of the rest of the team available. He is a natural shooter and I would imagine he would see time there throughout the year.

is there any way to watch the exhibition tonight on a live feed over the internet, and if so, which sites do people recommend?

Dirty makes the most sense at the 2 out of the rest of the team available. He is a natural shooter and I would imagine he would see time there throughout the year.

Unless he has improved his handle I can't imagine him seeing much run at the 2.

Yes MG can play... Cooney played last year...

Absolutely not of Hoffmann. Reese could have started at a mid major. Hoffmann walked on and is not a good player. He's a decent walk-on, nothing more. He won't get any more time than 2 minutes at the end of a game.

Yes MG can play... Cooney played last year...

The rule about playing in exhibition games and then redshirting only applies to freshmen.

Cooney was able to play last year and redshirt, but an older player would not have been able to.

While MG's situation is not identical (he's ineligible to play in reg. season) I think his situation is closer to that of the non-freshmen.

That, and Wes didn't play (to my knowledge).

The rule about playing in exhibition games and then redshirting only applies to freshmen.

Cooney was able to play last year and redshirt, but an older player would not have been able to.

While MG's situation is not identical (he's ineligible to play in reg. season) I think his situation is closer to that of the non-freshmen.

That, and Wes didn't play (to my knowledge).

my mistake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom