Who will transform tomorrow? | Syracusefan.com

Who will transform tomorrow?

Out of curiosity, what happened to Alec's dad that used to post here? Arundel...or something like that.

Out of curiosity, what happened to Alec's dad that used to post here? Arundel...or something like that.
The staff asked him and other parents not to post.

It's really remarkable what Lemon has accomplished given the challenges this team h as ha over the last few years, and the fact that he has been hurt so much.

While I enjoyed is posts, I think that is a very good policy on SU's part.

Wish you were a players parent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If it's not imprudent for me to ask...why?
They didn't want any posting of inside information that might aid & abet our enemies. Plus they wanted to keep family business inside the family.

Wish you were a players parent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure you are not alone there.

The morning of the Northwestern I was psyching myself up by watching an old VHS copy I have of SU-Michigan from '98. At one point they showed Rob Konrad's father, who was a prolific poster when his son was in school, back about 9-versions-ago of this site.

I understand the AD's policy. I only wish they had enacted it when Perry Patterson was in school.

The morning of the Northwestern I was psyching myself up by watching an old VHS copy I have of SU-Michigan from '98. At one point they showed Rob Konrad's father, who was a prolific poster when his son was in school, back about 9-versions-ago of this site.

I understand the AD's policy. I only wish they had enacted it when Perry Patterson was in school.

You mean you didn't want to hear from Perry's grandmother?

It sounds like I missed great postings...

Perry's grandma was a nice lady who loved her grandson, and wanted him to do well. I hope she still reads the board -- just not this thread.

They didn't want any posting of inside information that might aid & abet our enemies. Plus they wanted to keep family business inside the family.

Plus they would have had to kill us.

Ever hear the phrase, "Every mother thinks their baby is the cutest"? That should sum it up.
Well, I think MY kids and grandkids are great...but no better than I am...and I'm bright but not the most advanced thing in the universe...I guess I need to be more arrogant...but then I'd be a Rutgers fan...damn...I don't see any upside

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom