whoops, Season tickets sent are wrong seats! | Syracusefan.com

whoops, Season tickets sent are wrong seats!

SUbear

All Conference
I just looked at my season tickets and one book is not the correct seats. I have had tickets in Section 113 since dome construction, but they sent one of my books for Sect 122.
Pretty big error.

Upon further review, I have all of my tickets in Section 113, but they also sent me an additional ticket book with the name John Knapp from a Florida address. That makes the error worse. I did not get my package until yesterday as I was out of town. I will call the box office in AM to inform them of their error.

Last edited:
Sheesh! I just looked and mine are okay. Are they going to fix it for you?

Sheesh! I just looked and mine are okay. Are they going to fix it for you?
I sure hope so, but did not notice till after box office closed today when I tore out my tix for tomorrow. Plan to call and or go to box office in the AM.

I sure hope so, but did not notice till after box office closed today when I tore out my tix for tomorrow. Plan to call and or go to box office in the AM.
Pretty sure TexanMark has some contacts that can help you out

I just looked at my season tickets and one book is not the correct seats. I have had tickets in Section 113 since dome construction, but they sent one of my books for Sect 122.
Pretty big error.

Upon further review, I have all of my tickets in Section 113, but they also sent me an additional ticket book with the name John Knapp from a Florida address. That makes the error worse. I did not get my package until yesterday as I was out of town. I will call the box office in AM to inform them of their error.
This happened to me with our football tickets. They sent me someone else’s tickets and mine went to someone else. They will probably send you a prepaid fedex box with the info for the other person in 122 and they will ask you to mail it to him...at least that’s what I had to do and so did the person who received mine. I will have to double check my hoops tickets tomorrow...

Last edited:
This happened to me with our football tickets. They sent me someone else’s tickets and mine went to someone else. They will probably send you a fedex box with the info for the other person in 122 and they will ask you to mail it to him...at least that’s what I had to do and so did the person who received mine. I will have to double check my hoops tickets tomorrow...

I am not responsible for shipping tickets, therefore if they think I am going to do that, they have another think coming. I will return them to the box office for them to handle. It is their responsibilty after all.

I am not responsible for shipping tickets, therefore if they think I am going to do that, they have another think coming. I will return them to the box office for them to handle. It is their responsibilty after all.

Lol, yeah I think I’d be asking them for some free tickets to a future game or something if they want me to do their legwork for them.

Don’t get me wrong, I agree with everything that you said. I wasn’t thrilled about doing it, but the difference was that ALL 4 of my tickets were wrong and none of my tickets were in there. I figured that someone somewhere (PA in this case) was also missing their tickets, so I would get them their tickets ASAP and hope that whomever received mine would do the same...and they did. It was actually easier to do fedex (just left the package by the front door and they picked it up) than to drive up to the Dome, find parking and drop the tickets off. Either way, this seems to be commonplace this year and that needs to be fixed immediately. It’s a good reminder for everyone to check their tickets, though...thanks for posting it.

Don’t get me wrong, I agree with everything that you said. I wasn’t thrilled about doing it, but the difference was that ALL 4 of my tickets were wrong and none of my tickets were in there. I figured that someone somewhere (PA in this case) was also missing their tickets, so I would get them their tickets ASAP and hope that whomever received mine would do the same...and they did. It was actually easier to do fedex (just left the package by the front door and they picked it up) than to drive up to the Dome, find parking and drop the tickets off. Either way, this seems to be commonplace this year and that needs to be fixed immediately. It’s a good reminder for everyone to check their tickets, though...thanks for posting it.

Different situation here. I am heading up to the hill tomorrow for an appointment anyway, and it will be up to them to get this persons tickets to him, I do not want any part of that.

I hate that my brain remembers John Knapp lol. Living in florida could be why it stood out.

I wish somehow I got season tickets sent to me by mistake. I would have to tell my wife well I didn't buy these, it's a sign. We have to leave Seattle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom