Who's Going to Fan Fest Friday? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who's Going to Fan Fest Friday?

Not going. Thanx to someone's great wisdom to have it on Friday evening, when the kid and the coach (me) have football practice. Why have it on a Friday night when many Pop Warner teams are going to have a practice. Should have had it on a weekend if they are really trying to make young men and women into future SU fans. I would have loved to bring the whole team or at least a car full and watch a practice.

You should bring the whole team anyway its only one practice, snag a couple parents and go for it. There are many lessons to be learned about focus, dedication and taking care of physical fitness and strength that can be learned. None of the SU Players on that field made it there without some (or a lot) of that dedication. You might get more out of them in future practices once they see what it takes to succeed. Also, every kid loves a field trip, and coaches that take them on field trips.

Anyone at Fan Fest live tweeting the festivities?

I'm here, seemingly bigger crowd than last year. As for apparel, I'm digging the digital camo boonie caps some coaches are wearing. My son pointed out rishard is wearing different cleats than most the team. Oh, and Keon just hurt his ankle in front of me.

I'm here, seemingly bigger crowd than last year. As for apparel, I'm digging the digital camo boonie caps some coaches are wearing. My son pointed out rishard is wearing different cleats than most the team. Oh, and Keon just hurt his ankle in front of me.
Ok, cleat back on and is tying it

is there cake?!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376083973.079652.jpg
this is all i got

Varsity

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376090204281.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376090204281.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 105

Forum statistics

Threads
Members