Who's most clutch shooter in NCAA? | Syracusefan.com

Who's most clutch shooter in NCAA?

PoppyHart

All American
SI magazine has this as their "Great 8" debate this week.

In essence, who do you want taking the last shot with the game on the line? FWIW, Michael Snaer was not in the list of 8 suggested by Seth Davis.

Shot does not have to be a jumper, as far as I can tell, but most of the nominees are known as shooters.

I didn't see the list, but I'd go with Rotnei Clark probably...

I didn't see the list, but I'd go with Rotnei Clark probably...

Clarke was 2nd on the list, and I would concur.

I'd also nominate Ben McLemore. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of his heroics.

MCW been pretty damn clutch lately
If you are just saying against #1 and #21. How about against teams like Iowa st, Texas, Marquette etc? That's the real meat and potatoes.

Here were the "nominees"

1. Sweet Dougie McD
2. Rotnei
3. Jordan Hulls
4. Seth Curry
5. Nik Stauskas
6. Russdiculous
7. Mark Lyons
8. Marshall Henderson

How is Pangos on Gonzaga? McLemore I also agree with above.

This list must have been done before seths bagel against miami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon Reese was better than all of those guys. I only wish I were kidding

Marshall Henderson is truly a fantastic player with a lot of baggage. Makes Eric Devendorf look like a choir boy on the court.

As per the blue ribbon book, he is a transfer from South Plains Texas College. He began his career at Utah, were he started as a freshman and was the second leading scorer. He was suspended for fighting in a game with BYU and left the program because the coaches rules did not fit "his individualism". He transferred to Texas Tech, but his personality did not mesh with, of all people Pat Knight. He then transferred to the JUCO school and became player of the year and won a national title.

I've been following him all year. Very entertaining to watch because he is constantly jawing with the opposing crowd. I posted a link last week of a shot he had against Vanderbilt to send the game into overtime. He basically won the game for Ole Miss last night against Tennessee. If you get the opportunity to watch Ole Miss play, take advantage. Marshall Henderson may be one of the best unknown college basketball players in the game. Like Eric, he may not have much of an NBA career.

Here is the link:

MCW with the ball in his hands late . . . . . . . . . doesn't have to shoot but when he does he's money . . . . . . . . .plus when he bags the ship for us who cared about this list! BELIEVE

Well considering snear made another game winning 3 recently, I rest my case