Who's off to Boston? | Syracusefan.com

Who's off to Boston?

Caboose

Scout Team
Who else is going to Boston to see us Wed? My flight departs tomorrow night to see us rest our hopes against BC. Last week I was hoping we'd be no worse than 8-8 going into this game. Surely we'd snag one if the last two to go minimum 9-9. 7-9 makes me now nervous as f***. The Black Hole Years continue... sigh :-\

Who else is going to Boston to see us Wed? My flight departs tomorrow night to see us rest our hopes against BC. Last week I was hoping we'd be no worse than 8-8 going into this game. Surely we'd snag one if the last two to go minimum 9-9. 7-9 makes me now nervous as ***. The Black Hole Years continue... sigh :-\

I'll be there despite yet another 9:00p tipoff.

lets see how the 9pm , mid week crowd vibe plays off for BC. Does the final home game matter to fans of a team playing out the string

Who else is going to Boston to see us Wed? My flight departs tomorrow night to see us rest our hopes against BC. Last week I was hoping we'd be no worse than 8-8 going into this game. Surely we'd snag one if the last two to go minimum 9-9. 7-9 makes me now nervous as ***. The Black Hole Years continue... sigh :-\
I'll be there, bringing 4 of my kids (the 2 year old didn't earn a ticket), just got to make sure they each take a nap that day, or it could be any ugly scene.

I'll be there, bringing 4 of my kids (the 2 year old didn't earn a ticket), just got to make sure they each take a nap that day, or it could be any ugly scene.
My sister lives in Boston and I'm bringing her and my ten year old nephew so I hear ya on the late game start time. He'll be ok though. I wish we won that ND game and were 8-8. Would take a little of the stress off.

I'm there. 1.25 hr drive to Riverside then a 20 min T ride from Western MA/CT border for me. 9:00 pm weekday tips suck but I wouldn't miss it. SUball
Awesome. The train rides are nice tho. These trips are fun. Couldn't tell ya how fun it was flying into Dallas and driving to Houston for the Final 4 two years ago. Driving through Texas was a blast and the a Final 4 festivities are so much fun. I hope next year or soon we get back there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom