Who's USC's second-string quarterback? | Syracusefan.com

Who's USC's second-string quarterback?

Is there a suspension ruling on illegal benefits recieved by Barkley that will be announced at halftime?

I am assuming that our "friend" from USC thinks it will be such a blow out that the back up USC QB will get a chance to play.

I am assuming that our "friend" from USC thinks it will be such a blow out that the back up USC QB will get a chance to play.

That is the thought on this coast, and I might as well be honest. Kickoff is less than 48 hours away, and we will both know soon enough. Here's to a good game.

That is the thought on this coast, and I might as well be honest. Kickoff is less than 48 hours away, and we will both know soon enough. Here's to a good game.

Good call, no need to sugar coat if you actually believe that. Seems what you're expecting this Saturday is what everyone was expecting last year when we played and didn't get.

I understand the mindset though, it's be the same but roles reversed if this was a basketball game we were discussing.

Whoever the backup QB is, I'm going to assume he's still a 4 or 5 star recruit so he's probably at least a borderline stud.

This isn't like playing Rutgers where we knock out a player and they drag some helpless civilian out of the stands to piss his pants whenever he takes a snap, this is one of those schools that stockpiles more talent than most other schools combined. Barkley is great, but I'm going to go ahead and assume his backup will be just fine as well. Hell, the Northwestern backup is the one who beat us last week, let's not forget.

Who's coming in for USC after we put Barkley through the turf?

When you say "after we put Barkley through the turf" do you mean "after we get clownstomped enough for them to put in the walk-ons who made the trip"?

If so, then the answer is Max Wittek

That's not the thought of everyone on the West Coast. USC better not come in looking past this game, otherwise they're not going to like the outcome.

When you say "after we put Barkley through the turf" do you mean "after we get clownstomped enough for them to put in the walk-ons who made the trip"?

If so, then the answer is Max Wittek

A for effort, D- for execution. You tried, you really did...but clownstomped??

As the Miami Heat kid would say, Good job, good effort.

A for effort, D- for execution. You tried, you really did...but clownstomped??

As the Miami Heat kid would say, Good job, good effort.

I'm sorry, is that too big of a word for you? I'd normally use an·ni·hi·late, but since you spent kindergarten in the nosebleed section, I'll start you off with "destroy".

Whoever the backup QB is, I'm going to assume he's still a 4 or 5 star recruit so he's probably at least a borderline stud.

This isn't like playing Rutgers where we knock out a player and they drag some helpless civilian out of the stands to piss his pants whenever he takes a snap, this is one of those schools that stockpiles more talent than most other schools combined. Barkley is great, but I'm going to go ahead and assume his backup will be just fine as well. Hell, the Northwestern backup is the one who beat us last week, let's not forget.
wait a sec. Do you mean to imply that USC is NOT the Rutgers of the West? Doesn't that follow given Rutgers is the USC of the East?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom