Who's winning Kentucky vs Carolina and why | Syracusefan.com

Who's winning Kentucky vs Carolina and why

20Plus

Will it be Kentucky's guards or will it be Carolinas wings and bigs?

Will they match Theo Pinson with Monk? I think
That might decide it!

When Monk went off for 47 against them, Pinson was out. Gotta believe Pinson will be on Monk.

Berry looked healthy the other night and Justin Jackson is playing well.

I don't think UK has the size down low to keep UNC off the boards - and I think UNC's guards are good enough to keep it somewhat clse with Monk/Fox. Then UNC has Jackson as well.

UK probably has the best 3 NBA players between both rosters - but I think UNC will probably end up winning.

Will it be Kentucky's guards or will it be Carolinas wings and bigs?

Will they match Theo Pinson with Monk? I think
That might decide it!

U.K., because of Fox. He'll control the action.

I hate to root for either one, but probably more so UK (thanks Cal). But Fox is playing really really well right now, Monk can hit from anywhere, and Bam down low has been relatively quiet, but can bang and rebound. They have the supporting cast too who can hit from 3. I'll be pulling for UNC begrudgingly, but think UK will win in a close, exciting game.

It boils to the refs.

If the refs don't favor Kentucky then North Carolina wins.
The refs were pro-UCLA the first half and then the second half were in the tank for Kentucky.

I hate that boils down to refs over who is the better team.

I can't wait for Oregon to beat the winner of this game.

If guard play really reigns in the tourney then it has to be UK. I really want UNC though. To me, it is important for college basketball in general and Syracuse specifically if UK has the minimum possible amount of success. That isn't "hating" it is just pragmatism. Every big success they have (like FFs) is another reason for recruit 1 through 6 in the ratings to go there every year and it is bad for everyone.

UK because of Fox and Monk.

I usually root against UK, but I do enjoy watching those two play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom