Whose gonna bring the swag next year | Syracusefan.com

Whose gonna bring the swag next year

if Battle comes back forget about it
Can we please stop mentioning this as even a remote possibility? Next year's team has the potential to be great even without battle. This isn't a John Wallace situation circa 1995/1996.

Dion had it. Malachi had it. Carter Williams had it. Flynn had it. To me, it’s part of who we are

i think Jalen has it. Can assume Bazley has it. Feeling Franks gonna have it. And if Battle comes back forget about it

I'm surprised by the question. No one will push Frank around, he has a nice mean streak he has channeled well since his Sophomore campaign. And Oshae is a boisterous battler in there already. Others need not apply, but I'm sure the squad will be rounded out nicely with some stud recruits, a legacy role player and some hungry veterans who you'd want in your corner.

Chewy

tenor.gif

I hope Buddy and Marek eat stake all summer. Marek also needs to get up 500 shots a day (50 floaters, 50 mid-range and 400 3's). Those two could make us a top 10 team. With FH and Eli up top and OB and DB at forward, our starting lineup potentially gives us 4 shooters and a big rolling to the rim -- with more scoring on the bench in Carey and Marek. Wow, even without Tyus we will be loaded. A couple more big bodies for extra depth and we'll be absolutely filthy.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom