Why am I not surprised? | Syracusefan.com

Why am I not surprised?

DoubleDee

All American
This would be fitting in multiple forums as it cover multiple sports.

The NIL section of the Cuse online store has some neat new items. There are shirts with an arch SYRACUSE with sport on front, pick player name and number for back. One problem…. As it stands, if I want a lacrosse player shirt, I can only pick football or basketball as the sport. Come on folks! Can I get the job that checks all the crap before it gets rolled out to the masses? This kind of thing happens all too often. Biotch session over.

You know how SUAD do. :rolleyes:

All hail Bowie & Boheim.

The NIL section of the Cuse online store has some neat new items. There are shirts with an arch SYRACUSE with sport on front, pick player name and number for back. One problem…. As it stands, if I want a lacrosse player shirt, I can only pick football or basketball as the sport. Come on folks! Can I get the job that checks all the crap before it gets rolled out to the masses? This kind of thing happens all too often. Biotch session over.
I’m guessing they’ll have it ready by Lax season. They’ve got 3 whole weeks!

Lax guys getting their names on those jerseys last season seems to be in anticipation of NIL and selling those things. Not overly worried on that one going forward.

Lax guys getting their names on those jerseys last season seems to be in anticipation of NIL and selling those things. Not overly worried on that one going forward.
I don’t think I made it clear…. They are offering lacrosse names, but only on a front that says football or basketball.

I would pay extra to get a wrongly spelled basketball player name with the wrong number and says lax and if it's available in blue, may be worth some serious $ one day.