why bubble talk is confusing | Syracusefan.com

why bubble talk is confusing

upperdeck

Living Legend
Most think SU has no shot cause of the bad losses, but what puts some teams in?

take MSU which Bracketology has in

losses to Ariz, UK, Duke, Baylor, Ind, Purdue
Wins over Minn/NW, Wich St

losses to PSU, NEastern

I guess they get rewarded for losing to all the good teams they played, beating a couple of decent teams, not sure Minn/NW are all that much better than Wake/Miami

so if we had lost to kansas/kent instead of STJ/Uconn we would be in too?

almost like NW is in at 17-4 and they have 2 losses to But/ND and a win vs Wake/Dayton and thats about it,

but beating neb/iowa/rutgers/OSU/PSU and losing to MSU/Minn must mean they are great too.

there are 15 teams in right now with no more better wins but less bad losses and we have way more shots to get better wins. face it we need wins no matter what and if we get 2-3 of them that will put away those bad losses. 15-6 would make our record look better but it wouldnt make us look any better.

Most think SU has no shot cause of the bad losses, but what puts some teams in?

take MSU which Bracketology has in

losses to Ariz, UK, Duke, Baylor, Ind, Purdue
Wins over Minn/NW, Wich St

losses to PSU, NEastern

I guess they get rewarded for losing to all the good teams they played, beating a couple of decent teams, not sure Minn/NW are all that much better than Wake/Miami

so if we had lost to kansas/kent instead of STJ/Uconn we would be in too?

almost like NW is in at 17-4 and they have 2 losses to But/ND and a win vs Wake/Dayton and thats about it,

but beating neb/iowa/rutgers/OSU/PSU and losing to MSU/Minn must mean they are great too.

there are 15 teams in right now with no more better wins but less bad losses and we have way more shots to get better wins. face it we need wins no matter what and if we get 2-3 of them that will put away those bad losses. 15-6 would make our record look better but it wouldnt make us look any better.
I'm stoked for today. My intuition is telling me we got this. These are exactly the opportunities we need and we begin damage control today one game at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom