Why do we schedule UConn? | Syracusefan.com

Why do we schedule UConn?

CuseCPT

All Conference
To quote the great Mike Tyson, we should let them fade into Bolivian. I don't care about the rivalry. I hate their fan base so much I would rather their program just wilted away to irrelevance. That would be the ultimate "win". Seriously and their fans. I'd be happy if we never played them again.

LOL - I've said this since the moment we joined the ACC. And got shouted down pretty much every time.

People on this board want them in the ACC. Amazing. God Bless America®

To quote the great Mike Tyson, we should let them fade into Bolivian. I don't care about the rivalry. I hate their fan base so much I would rather their program just wilted away to irrelevance. That would be the ultimate "win". Seriously . . . . . . . and their fans. I'd be happy if we never played them again.

I love scheduling UCONN. That's the most fired up MSG will be for college hoops all year.

Bigger issue is losing to a team that can't take out Wagner and Northeastern. The best execution the team had last night was finding its way to the gym last night.

We scheduled 3 jilted lovers this year, on top of our obligation to play WI and the SC game. Then we have a stacked ACC.

Doesn't make sense to me, but people get to relive their Blarney golden days.

I get playing one BE program, I guess. 3 is silly.