Why does Mike Ortiz get away with his article in March???? | Syracusefan.com

Why does Mike Ortiz get away with his article in March????

Well, he is just some moron from Liverpool who is a "broadcast journalism" major at freaking OCC. I didn't even know they had majors at OCC. It's the internet, there's no bar you have to clear to be able to publish anything...

Well, he is just some moron from Liverpool who is a "broadcast journalism" major at freaking OCC. I didn't even know they had majors at OCC. It's the internet, there's no bar you have to clear to be able to publish anything...

It's "Electronic Media Communications." I am a graduate of the EMC department (2011). I went on to Oswego and am now interning with an NFL team, and he's doing stuff like this. Guess some people like to take their education and go on their own little path.

He's not taking his education and going on his own little path, he's using falsehoods to trash a local institution to try to make a name for himself. He's Bobby Davis with a blog. I wouldn't be so quick to throw myself into his rowboat, you sound like you are doing things right.

He's not taking his education and going on his own little path, he's using falsehoods to trash a local institution to try to make a name for himself. He's Bobby Davis with a blog. I wouldn't be so quick to throw myself into his rowboat, you sound like you are doing things right.

I didn't take it as Jeremy throwing himself into Ortiz's rowboat, rather he was in a very nice way trying to say... why do you feel the need to make a comment that calls into question the credibility of anyone that has gone through the OCC program, just because there is one guy from that program that appears to be an Azzhat.

There are plenty of credible journalists that aren't SU grads. Additionally, there are lots of crackpot bloggers on the Internet, probably even a few that are SU grads.

I'm sure that Mikey appreciates you posting a link to a 7 month old article and driving more traffic to his website. :oops:

he gets away with it because no one other than you cares one bit about him.

I'm sure that Mikey appreciates you posting a link to a 7 month old article and driving more traffic to his website. :oops:
I just assumed he is Mike Ortiz. I can't imagine who else would post about him so often. And as you said, complete with link...