Why does Mintz and this class mean for Red? | Syracusefan.com

Why does Mintz and this class mean for Red?

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Does this cement him into the head coach role if JB leaves after this coming season? He put a lot of work into the kids coming in including the prize recruit, if JB is one and done I imagine it would be even harder to keep these 6 kids here if we go to an outside hire or another in house candidate.

Does this cement him into the head coach role if JB leaves after this coming season? He put a lot of work into the kids coming in including the prize recruit, if JB is one and done I imagine it would be even harder to keep these 6 kids here if we go to an outside hire or another in house candidate.

Red did a great job and was the guy on the cherry on top. But 3 of the 6 are GMac recruits.

Props to Red, ive throw a lot of doubt his way all year.

Red did a great job and was the guy on the cherry on top. But 3 of the 6 are GMac recruits.
Do you think this can be trouble when the time comes when there is a change? JB seems excited about the class, does this make him hang on another year or two after this next season?

Do you think this can be trouble when the time comes when there is a change? JB seems excited about the class, does this make him hang on another year or two after this next season?

Good question but I’m gonna go on the assumption (right or wrong) that’s it’s Hop and I’m sure he’ll do a great job re-recruiting them.

Red has his hand with the big boys in this class. The guy can recruit and whether he is the HC here or HC somewhere else, he will be on another level with recruiting because he has taken on going up against HCs from across the country as an assistant. Now when it’s program, knock out recruiter

Does Judah project as 1 and Done
I’m sure a lot of people do, but I don’t know. He probably could, but considering he picked us because of relationships (from what I’ve gathered) with players I can surely see him sticking around for more than a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom