Why I will absolutely never have any respect for Calipari | Syracusefan.com

Why I will absolutely never have any respect for Calipari

We Are Syracuse

All Conference
Biggest misconception today is that he "brought" three different teams to the final four.. Cheated his tail off at UMASS with Camby randomly receiving thousands of dollars and hookers... Then Lou Roe randomly becoming eligible when literally no one had an idea on how he became eligible at UMASS.. So he cheated his butt off to win there. MaDE the final four which was later vacated... Then he proceeds to cheat at Memphis with Derrick rose giving him great success there which led to his hiring at Kentucky. He left the the storm that he created at Memphis... And that my friend, is what we all call cowardly.. What ever happened to working your way up the coaching ladder the right way? Like a Shaka smart, or a brad stevens. Every coach doesn't respect Cal and neither would I with what his past history is. An absolute cheater who had to do so to get where he is today. Crying shame and I'll never respect him as an individual... Rant over. GO SYRACUSE

Biggest misconception today is that he "brought" three different teams to the final four.. Cheated his tail off at UMASS with Camby randomly receiving thousands of dollars and hookers... Then Lou Roe randomly becoming eligible when literally no one had an idea on how he became eligible at UMASS.. So he cheated his butt off to win there. MaDE the final four which was later vacated... Then he proceeds to cheat at Memphis with Derrick rose giving him great success there which led to his hiring at Kentucky. He left the the storm that he created at Memphis... And that my friend, is what we all call cowardly.. What ever happened to working your way up the coaching ladder the right way? Like a Shaka smart, or a brad stevens. Every coach doesn't respect Cal and neither would I with what his past history is. An absolute cheater who had to do so to get where he is today. Crying shame and I'll never respect him as an individual... Rant over. GO SYRACUSE
I hate Calipari as much as anyone, but I'm sure Shaka and Stevens would have both left their teams if they were offered the head coaching job at Kentucky. It is one of the most coveted jobs in College Basketball. Also shouldn't most of the blame be on Rose and not Calipari over the vacated final four at Memphis.

I hate Calipari as much as anyone, but I'm sure Shaka and Stevens would have both left their teams if they were offered the head coaching job at Kentucky. It is one of the most coveted jobs in College Basketball. Also shouldn't most of the blame be on Rose and not Calipari over the vacated final four at Memphis.
Damn right they would but my point is they didn't cheat to get to the point where they could be offered that big job . They have worked their way up the ladder the RIGHT way. That's My problem with Cal and is undeniable that he cheated his ass off at UMASS.

Good coach who is overrated . I agree w what Coach Knight had to say about Cal a few yrs ago. Google that, IMO sums up cal and the state of ncaas very well. He and world wide Wes are tremendous recruiters tho, no question about that.

Good coach who is overrated . I agree w what Coach Knight had to say about Cal a few yrs ago. Google that, IMO sums up cal and the state of ncaas very well. He and world wide Wes are tremendous recruiters tho, no question about that.
Outstanding recruiter... But my point of this whole thing like my previous post, is it's not hard to build your way up coaching ladder after having two final four season vacated at two different programs due to cheating... How does that happen? In no way is that a coincidence

Absolutely great quote here: "We've gotten into this situation where integrity is really lacking and that's why I'm glad I'm not coaching," he said. "You see we've got a coach at Kentucky who put two schools on probation and he's still coaching. I really don't understand that." Perfectly stated. If your program goes into probation, be man enough to dig them out of it. How can anyone respect that or him?

did jb cheat his ass off when we were on probation. i say no dispite what u say. camby did his thing much like big melo did here