Why is LBJ preening at a Chicago | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Why is LBJ preening at a Chicago

Didnt the MVP miss 2 also? The story from this game will be Lebron's dunk over the drug addicts son...
Yea Rose missed the last 2 free throws and the last shot. LBJ w/ under a minute or so had 2 iso's both which he missed the shot and missed his last 2 free throws.

Yea Rose missed the last 2 free throws and the last shot. LBJ w/ under a minute or so had 2 iso's both which he missed the shot and missed his last 2 free throws.

Does the rest of the game not count? I thought Lebron pretty much carried the Heat offensively and defensively all day.

Does the rest of the game not count? I thought Lebron pretty much carried the Heat offensively and defensively all day.
Im not hating...I just said "The Heat won but all the media will focus on is how LBJ choked down the stretch." I dont hate him but lets be honest, he isnt a closer.

Im not hating...I just said "The Heat won but all the media will focus on is how LBJ choked down the stretch." I dont hate him but lets be honest, he isnt a closer.

He wasn't today, but I also hate when they just clear it out and have a player run the clock down and try and create a shot with less than 5 on the clock. Can't be the best way to run an offense.

Lebron is averaging 29 points 7 assists and 8 boards a game on 55% shooting.

He wasn't today, but I also hate when they just clear it out and have a player run the clock down and try and create a shot with less than 5 on the clock. Can't be the best way to run an offense.
Yea for whatever reason thats become the norm under 3 minutes in a close game. If you dont have a closer with a nasty iso game youre at a severe disdvantage.

The Heat were up 8 with D Wade dominating the 4th and then LeBron tried to take over and the game quickly became a 1 point affair. He's not infallible and it's a fair thing to note.

The Heat were up 8 with D Wade dominating the 4th and then LeBron tried to take over and the game quickly became a 1 point affair. He's not infallible and it's a fair thing to note.

Do you just like to make up for fun? Heat were up double digits, Lebron sits out and Wade comes in, Bulls pull within 2.

edit: changed to bulls

Do you just like to make up **** for fun? Heat were up double digits, Lebron sits out and Wade comes in, Heat pull within 2.
The Heat lost the lead when D Wade stopped attacking off the dribble...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom