Why is Noel not a McDonalds All American and .. | Syracusefan.com

Why is Noel not a McDonalds All American and ..

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
How did NC State land THREE?

By the time he reclassified, the finalists were already set.

I think hes a 5th year high school player and they dont take them in the McDonalds game

Noel was originally part of the class that would start in Fall 2013 -- probably why he is not in the gmae.

To be real though, ESPN hates us and they wanted to us over.

figured it was something like that.

I think he is in the Capitol Classic or something like that.

This is America. Kids have the right to pick whatever school they want.
How dare you suggest anyone who doesn't go to Syracuse isn't accepting large amounts of cash, and the people naming the McD's teams aren't corrupt bastards.

How dare you suggest anyone who doesn't go to Syracuse isn't accepting large amounts of cash, and the people naming the McD's teams aren't corrupt bastards.

You think i as a Cuse fan, go and looks at the rankings and go down the list and say

I want us to get this player, or this player, or maybe this player

hardly

NC State was the original Tobacco Road national power back in the 40's and 50's under Everett Case. Then they won a national title with David Thompson and the Valvano title. They've been medicore for a generation. They seem to buidling to re-create past glory and will be a major power in the ACC we are joining. FSU is very good, as well, so it's not going just be Duke and UNC.

My parents retired to the Durham area in 1980 anjd I vivsted them twice a year down there. All three of the big schools in that area, (known as the 'Triangle'), won national titles in that period, (a total of 6 of them), before I got finally something to brag about in 2003.

Maybe he's a vegetarian and if you don't support their product, they don't support you?

This theory would also explain Fab Melo being a lock as a McD's AA.

If I may make one request: Admins, can we get some spellcheck up in here? This guy's posts would all be red.

Gottfried could always recruit. People forget that Bama was pretty good while he was there. What have they done since he left?

State will be good for many years to come under Gottfried.

PayPal Cal has added Burger King as a sponsor to contribute to 2N's recruitment fee. That was too much for McDonald's to overlook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom