Why is Roberson on the court?? | Syracusefan.com

Why is Roberson on the court??

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
unless someone fouls out he shouldn't sniff the court down the stretch in close games. Especially if we're losing. 2 games in a row. Sure it was a bad call but he shouldn't be out there.

Second game in row they take to out TT FOR Robby . JB wanted robey to get fouled so he could enviscerate him!

i seriously don't wanna see Roberson play another second. Terrible job by boeheim these last 2 games, when you're losing offense is more important than defense. Thompson has gotta be out there.

Can anyone explain why JB keeps yanking Battle. We are dying for offense and he pulls him out after he makes a shot to put Howard in. Huh?

i'd say the dudes playing 40 minutes probably had more to do with the L than someone who played 7.

Roberson's the only player on our team that rebounds on the defensive boards like he has a pair of eyes and arms. Yes I'm fully aware Lydon and Thompson each had double digit boards tonight.

Thompson was great in the first half on d. We looked totally confused on O. I don't get the Battle stuff.

Roberson/Thompson/Battle are the only 3 players that give it 110% all game long on this team. Roberson should be in. I'm more upset with Gillon's freshman like play tonight, Lydon's seeming inability to play a full consistent game let alone a half, and Whites regressing back to being an island 3 point shooter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom