Why is the game tomorrow at noon? | Syracusefan.com

Why is the game tomorrow at noon?

Doubleheader.

Women's game at 3 PM. That's the real draw.

You know things just aren't what they use to be when the 'warm up' band is the men's hoops team followed by the headliner women's team. ;):)

They figuref if they lose, fewer people would hear about it.

So JB can watch his daughter play later in the day, which is not necessarily a bad thing..

shandeezy7 said:
I know it can't be because of TV, since our games are no longer televised. So why schedule a game for noon? The atmosphere in there tomorrow is going to be semi-depressing.
i love noon games. Dont have to blow the whole day

Earthquakes.
Yeah, but actually the wildfires are more of a threat on a 'routine basis.' The earthquakes i've experienced in the past 4.5 years have been pretty gentle. But, it just takes that one...

Still. It's December. I had the convertible top down this week.

Zelda Zonk said:
Yeah, but actually the wildfires are more of a threat on a 'routine basis.' The earthquakes i've experienced in the past 4.5 years have been pretty gentle. But, it just takes that one... Still. It's December. I had the convertible top down this week.
we vacation in la jolla every year i agree. F syracuse weather

I think there is an auction or a SU sale on different things in the dome starting at 10 as well.

Details?
Orange Face Terriers in Saturday Matinee
HELPING THOSE IN NEED
Fans will have two ways to help others in the Syracuse community at Saturday's game.

• The Stanley Steemer Toy Drive will benefit the Syracuse Salvation Army's special Christmas Bureau Distribution event. During the last five years, almost 15,000 families and 37,000 children have been served through this event. Fans can drop off new toys or slightly used stuffed animals at Gates A, B, C, M and N.
  • The Sports Management Club (SPM) at Syracuse University will host its 12th Annual Charity Sports Auction in the backcourt area of the Carrier Dome. The auction begins at 10 a.m. and fans with tickets to the game are invited to enter the Dome through Gates A, B, C and E. This year's action, which features silent bidding on more than 350 items, will benefit the McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom