Why... | Syracusefan.com

Why...

BillSU

All American
when we play FB or BB do I have to look at the opposing coach the entire game? Bias, the director had the camera on State 75% of the time. I don't want to watch their coach. Give me a break. All I was seeing was RED. The refs sucked again. The receivers foot was clearly out of bounds. ACCN broadcasts are poor. They ran the same add promoting the ACC Huddle repeatedly on timeouts and breaks three times consecutively. Advertising! Want to watch an ACC game between advertising, you got it with ACCN!
But to lower my pissed off level WE WON as we should have. It's on to Pitt and man, I want that one badly. Kyle 31 - 42 - 346YDS 2 TDS. His season stats ar, for now, 185 - 282 - 2,160 YDS - 19 TDS. I wish he had another year. He's just a great, smart Quarterback and great individual. :)

when we play FB or BB do I have to look at the opposing coach the entire game? Bias, the director had the camera on State 75% of the time. I don't want to watch their coach. Give me a break. All I was seeing was RED. The refs sucked again. The receivers foot was clearly out of bounds. ACCN broadcasts are poor. They ran the same add promoting the ACC Huddle repeatedly on timeouts and breaks three times consecutively. Advertising! Want to watch an ACC game between advertising, you got it with ACCN!
But to lower my pissed off level WE WON as we should have. It's on to Pitt and man, I want that one badly. Kyle 31 - 42 - 346YDS 2 TDS. His season stats ar, for now, 185 - 282 - 2,160 YDS - 19 TDS. I wish he had another year. He's just a great, smart Quarterback and great individual. :)

Honestly, did you want to look at Boeheim for 40 minutes?

We are not and never were an ACC team.

Hope that helps...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom