Wikipedia Correction | Syracusefan.com

Wikipedia Correction

Kansas does not have the current longest streak of consecutive winning seasons. Get this fixed now!

"In 2008, ESPN ranked Kansas second on a list of the most prestigious programs of the modern college basketball era.[5] Kansas currently has the longest streak of consecutive NCAA tournament appearances of all-time (30),[6] the longest current streak of consecutive NCAA winning seasons (35), ..."

They really just try to white wash things and make up new realities. So weird.

DId they change your correction?

Or did you add the longest streak of winning seasons to the Kansas page? I am assuming no Syracuse fan would do that.

I am confused.

EDIT - Never mind, screw Kansas.

That’s what I edited! Changed it to “second longest” and added “behind Syracuse with 50.” Then someone named RockChalk changed it back.
Probably someone that frequents the college basketball subreddit

SU lost this with the sanctions right? They were 0-3 in 2011-12.

That’s what I edited! Changed it to “second longest” and added “behind Syracuse with 50.” Then someone named RockChalk changed it back...
... because Kansas is such a squeaky clean program.

That’s what I edited! Changed it to “second longest” and added “behind Syracuse with 50.” Then someone named RockChalk changed it back.

RockChalk, we can play this game forever. We’ll see who blinks first. I’ll even start throwing in a “just like they came in second to Syracuse in 2003”, if you piss me off.