Wildhack sent me coffee | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack sent me coffee

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
I love the way that the Athletic Department seems to putting a full court press on engaging new season ticket holders. Between getting multiple phone calls thanking me, being allowed to upgrade my seats only a couple months after buying them, and now a welcome letter and free coffee from Wildhack, really loving the commitment they are showing.

I love the way that the Athletic Department seems to putting a full court press on engaging new season ticket holders. Between getting multiple phone calls thanking me, being allowed to upgrade my seats only a couple months after buying them, and now a welcome letter and free coffee from Wildhack, really loving the commitment they are showing.

This post is brought to you in part by Dunkin' "The Official Coffee of Syracuse Athletics"

I endured G rob and HCSS and i’ve yet to be provided a bean

I renewed my tickets before the deadline for the first time in at least three seasons and my reward appears to be that nobody from SU has bothered me with a phone call this spring.

Not getting any unsolicited calls from a 443 exchange is better than any coffee they could send, so I'm thrilled with their efforts.

1556022648741.png

Ill share it at the first tailgate. $5 means 1 munchkin per person (for the first 15 people or so...i have no idea how much they cost)?

Ill share it at the first tailgate. $5 means 1 munchkin per person (for the first 15 people or so...i have no idea how much they cost)?

down in florida you get a whopping 25 for 5 bucks.

I added an extra season ticket and got a coffee and a thank you letter.

Maybe it is only for new season ticket holders?