Wilkes Tweet Says A Lot About Marrone | Syracusefan.com

Wilkes Tweet Says A Lot About Marrone

G

GoCuse44

"Ol boy dipped to the Bills aint even shoot us a txt.. damn"

These kids are learning a lesson about their head coach.

"Ol boy dipped to the Bills aint even shoot us a txt.. damn"

These kids are learning a lesson about life and the real world their head coach.

Pitino like exit. Awesome. They are football coaches not the brightest bulbs

Just shows how much his heart wasn't with Syracuse anymore

Well, to be fair. It sounds like no deal has been finalized. Wouldn't it be premature to tell his players before any actual signing took place?

How Marrone treats his players will have a big influence on how I will feel about Doug Marrone. I know he is extremely busy but sometimes you have to do something for those who helped you get the goal/job you wanted to achieve in a proper time frame.

Pitino like exit. Awesome. They are football coaches not the brightest bulbs

i believe you meant Petrino?

at least Marrone didn't tell anyone point blank he was staying like Petrino did to Arthur Blank.

Ugh, c'mon man leave with some class.

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana
Just got text from Brandon - Marrone deal NOT done yet. Mostly done, but not complete. Might take all day. Marrone still candidate elsewhere

He can't say anything yet because nothing is official. This is the ing problem with social media.

Well, to be fair. It sounds like no deal has been finalized. Wouldn't it be premature to tell his players before any actual signing took place?

Of course. It puts the players in limbo, but Doug couldn't say anything yet until a deal is done.

tell us more then...wilkes bought into coach Marrone at least he could have notified them first before ESPN did

But espn didn't get it from Marrone, they got it from a source. Can't blame Maroney for that.

i believe you meant Petrino?

at least Marrone didn't tell anyone point blank he was staying like Petrino did to Arthur Blank.
No he told the assistants to tell recruits that reports of him interviewing were just rumors. Much more classy.

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana
Just got text from Brandon - Marrone deal NOT done yet. Mostly done, but not complete. Might take all day. Marrone still candidate elsewhere

He can't say anything yet because nothing is official. This is the ******* problem with social media.

syracuse???

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana

He can't say anything yet because nothing is official. This is the ******* problem with social media.
Drip . . . Drip . . . Drip . . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom