Will ACCN broadcast some of our non conference games? | Syracusefan.com

Will ACCN broadcast some of our non conference games?

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Maybe it is too early to confirm, but wondering if some of these games might be picked up by ACCN (or ESPN)

- Colgate
- Seattle
- Cornell
- Bucknell (part of NIT tipoff)
- Georgetown (think CBS usually carries our games with the Hoyas)
- Oakland
- North Florida
- Niagara

Probably no chance of broadcasting our two exhibition games (Daemen and Carlton).

As it stands right now, according to cuse.com, it appears I will be able to get 2O total TV games (21 if you include Georgetown) which is the best I've had since joining the ACC :):)

Maybe it is too early to confirm, but wondering if some of these games might be picked up by ACCN (or ESPN)

- Colgate
- Seattle
- Cornell
- Oakland
- North Florida
- Niagara

Probably no chance of broadcasting our two exhibition games (Daemen and Carlton).

As it stands right now, according to cuse.com, it appears I will be able to get 2O total TV games (21 if you include Georgetown) which is the best I've had since joining the ACC :):)

Georgetown will not be on ACC Network. Since it's a road game. the TV rights go by the Big East contract so probably Fox or FS1

it sounds like no cbs games for acc this year as that sublicense finished after last year

- Colgate
- Seattle
- Cornell
- Oakland
- North Florida
- Niagara

I think it is likely a few will. Some will be televised on the RSNs. One or two might make ESPNU. The rest should be streamed and available to everyone who has ACCN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom