Will BC return? | Syracusefan.com

Will BC return?

BlueCurtain

2nd String
Latest SUAthletics blog indicated they are working on a portable LED board behind the pullout seating for the basketball season.

If that's the case, I see no reason the curtain can't return... but I would bet the farm they don't.

Latest SUAthletics blog indicated they are working on a portable LED board behind the pullout seating for the basketball season.

If that's the case, I see no reason the curtain can't return... but I would bet the farm they don't.
We know it still exists...it makes a triumphant return each time SU hosts the NCAA men's basketball tournament.

I think you are right though...the biggest reason the curtain went packing is that it is a pain in the butt to take down and put up as the Dome switches between configurations throughout the basketball season.

What is needed is a hologram of a blue curtain. TexanMark, this calls for your son and his peeps at MIT. If they can make one in time for basketball season, we will give them all a piece of the bacon bomb.

well at least unlike the "Go Blue" banner, this fabric would be pretty difficult to confiscate.

I believe it also made an appearance during last season's softball home opening series.

There are a few things in life that I have never understood. Shouldn't this have been an ORANGE curtain rather than a blue curtain?

They planned on returning the Blue Curtain last season, however it went into hiding after a great start.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2