Will be interested to see what players these teams SELF hold out of games | Syracusefan.com

Will be interested to see what players these teams SELF hold out of games

Do these teams admit guilt and hold out players or do they go on as business as usual and if they get busted then face the wrath of the NCAA coming down even harder.

Good question we will see. I'm waiting for the Nike bomb to drop. Kentucky and Oregon have always been suspicious and both big Nike schools , one on east coast. How quaint.

Wonder while a school investigates itself if we'll see players held out with minor injuries till they are sure.

Sadly, from our experience I'd say they should just have them play.
If we played Fab Melo in the 2012 NCAA tournament and won the NC it would have been stripped.
Just like Louisville lost the 2013 NC.

I think playing guys now will bring more of a punishment.

So what?
I wouldn't want to win it all and then have it taken away.

Plus honestly I don't think the 2012 beats that Anthony Davis team in the final.

I think they get there and lose the NC game.

Plus honestly I don't think the 2012 beats that Anthony Davis team in the final.

It's not taken away.

If we played Fab Melo in the 2012 NCAA tournament and won the NC it would have been stripped.
Just like Louisville lost the 2013 NC.

I think playing guys now will bring more of a punishment.

It's better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all!!

That 1990 Lacrosse National Championship was fun while it lasted.

Do these teams admit guilt and hold out players or do they go on as business as usual and if they get busted then face the wrath of the NCAA coming down even harder.

Ummmm...

The FBI raided major companies and arrested assistant coaches.

You think holding out kids because the NCAA might come down harder is in the top two/three issues on guilty parties minds right now?

Did anyone else read this thread title quick, see "SELF", & gleefully open it thinking Kansas got nailed?

IMG_1159.GIF

Great question. It brings to mind a quote from my first attorney after graduating 'Cuse. He said "never admit you are wrong". I don't always agree with that, but in a legal sense...I see where he is coming from.

Says you.

Carolina has the playbook here - deny everything. Especially if you can afford to fight back.

Carolina has the playbook here - deny everything. Especially if you can afford to fight back.
Especially when you have people in high places to protect you from prosecution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom