Will Kinder Play at WR Saturday? | Syracusefan.com

Will Kinder Play at WR Saturday?

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
Not much being said about him these days.

I wonder if he will get some time.

Hoping for a Kevin Johnson redoux??

Kinder not ready yet. Funderburke might get a fade pass in the corner of the endzone and thats about it.

KJ was one of the fastest WR at the combine the year he was drafted. I'm pretty sure Kinder doesn't have that kind of speed.

KJ was one of the fastest WR at the combine the year he was drafted. I'm pretty sure Kinder doesn't have that kind of speed.

Kinder is an absolutely absurd athlete and was Mike Vick-esque on the scout team during game preps last year. Maybe not that good, but really, really talented.

I think he could make an impact at WR. In fact, I'm betting on it.

Kinder is an absolutely absurd athlete and was Mike Vick-esque on the scout team during game preps last year. Maybe not that good, but really, really talented.

I'll take your word for it. I haven't seen him play but thought I read he somewhere around a 4.5 guy. If remember correctly KJ ran 4.38 at the combine, and the combine is almost always slower than what schools time guys at. I know 40 times aren't the end all be all. Hopefully with some seasoning he's an impact guy.

if kinder turns into malik campbell we should be happy. kinder is a turtle compared to KJ.

if kinder turns into malik campbell we should be happy. kinder is a turtle compared to KJ.

I would take that. Malik turned into a pretty solid WR.

We may not have a Harrison, KJ, Spotwood, Mike Williams, Alec Lemon on this year's team, but if we wind up having a receiving corps with, say, a Jeff Lowe, Malik Campbell, and maybe, dare we hope, a Jim Turner then I'll be pretty happy. I think the talent is there, just need to see it on the field.

I really have a good feeling about Alvin Cornelius. Can't explain it, but I just get the sense he's going to be a stud when it's all said and done.

I really have a good feeling about Alvin Cornelius. Can't explain it, but I just get the sense he's going to be a stud when it's all said and done.

I agree, and he will be so glad he didn't go play for Coach P.

Kinder not ready yet. Funderburke might get a fade pass in the corner of the endzone and thats about it.

Are you sure it will be a fade pass? And, to which corner?

Right corner. There will be a pass int call on Penn State and Broyld will take a slant pattern into the endzone for a score on the following play. WRITE IT DOWN. haha

Flea flicker?

3rd unit right now. Him, Funder, AC, if that is SU's third string WR's, it can't be all bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom