Will MSG become available? | Syracusefan.com

Will MSG become available?

rstone7727

All Conference
Wondering if the Garden will become available if the C-7 joins with others and retains the name "Big East". .? Or will the Garden be able to back out of the BE contract and open bidding for other Conferences, perhaps the ACC?

I would hope so. Nobody wants to go see a Tourney in MSG where the headliners are Gtown, Villanova and Marquette.

This is the perfect time for MSG and the ACC to start talking again if this thing is contractually possible.

I would hope so. Nobody wants to go see a Tourney in MSG where the headliners are Gtown, Villanova and Marquette.

This is the perfect time for MSG and the ACC to start talking again if this thing is contractually possible.

While I agree, I can't pass up noting those were 3 national champions. I guess I'm playing devil's advocate tonight(or anytime I say anything good about Georgetown :) ). I guess the old school in me is upset by the thought of the ACC playing there, but of course I'd love having the home court advantage when facing K or Roy in the post season.