Will probably be less than 20k in the seats tonight | Syracusefan.com

Will probably be less than 20k in the seats tonight

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Senior night and last home BE game and a combo of the BE and SU makes this a Wednesday game vs DePaul at 6 freaking o'clock.

So stupid.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Senior night and last home BE game and a combo of the BE and SU makes this a Wednesday game vs DePaul at 6 freaking o'clock.

So stupid.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Going out with a whimper.

Fitting for the way the conference has collasped and this season has ended.

I was told they moved game to 6 p.m. so they would have more time to set up for a Monster Truck event. I guess Monster Trucks take precedence over SU basketballl

Sad but still a big crowd in most BE arenas this season.

I was told they moved game to 6 p.m. so they would have more time to set up for a Monster Truck event. I guess Monster Trucks take precedence over SU basketballl
And the backcourt isn't even open so they can get a headstart on monster trucks. This place is a morgue

Of the 20 or so students I've talked to, 3 of them are going to the game tonight. Horrible night for a game as far as the students go considering it's midterm week (I personally will be taking an exam just before halftime :( ).

At least some of you can go. I have to watch a middle school band concert from 6:30 till 8:00

I know I know...enjoy them now...I know.

PBR'ing under the coat?

Man I would love to bring in a road soda. I probably would then be expelled from future school activities and no parents would ever let their kids come over our house again.

Does the Verizon Center sell PBR because if they do...hoooooboy!