Will Roy cry? | Syracusefan.com

Will Roy cry?

bevosu

Hall of Fame
So sad that he lost his point guard..so much sympathy.:bang:

What about us and Fab?

Bit of a difference between suspending one of your best players and having him break his wrist...

So sad that he lost his point guard..so much sympathy.:bang:

What about us and Fab?

I think the media has a little more sympathy for an injury than for something that was presumably self-inflicted.

I couldn't care less. I really can't stand UNC and don't like Roy Williams at all.
Great to see the school that he left in the dust to go to UNC knock them out of the tourney.

I must have missed all the sympathy we got in 2010...most of the articles after we lost were about how our loss to Butler proved we were overrated.

But somehow, you never read anything about UNC or Duke being overrated (even though they almost always are).

I must have missed all the sympathy we got in 2010...most of the articles after we lost were about how our loss to Butler proved we were overrated.

Sprinkled in with the "Syracuse cheated to get a #1 seed by hiding the injury" take. I, again, reference my sig.

I know there's a difference between an injury and an apparent "self inflicted" mess up, but the team still deserves some sympathy for being handicapped and progressing as far as they did.

And the team isn't to blame for the unfortunate occurrence any more than the NC basketball team is responsible for their bad luck.

I'm just tired of being treated like Rodney Dangerfield.

Bit of a difference between suspending one of your best players and having him break his wrist...

I don't know about that. Anyway you slice it, it still sucks for teammates and fans alike, just ask K-State fans who lost their second best player prior to our game. For me, the pain was the same this year losing Melo on the eve of the tourney as it was two years ago when we lost Arinze to his quad injury.