Will T. Hunt be a QB that can | Syracusefan.com

Will T. Hunt be a QB that can

CuseOnly

All American
get 2000+ yards passing and 1000+ yards rushing next year??

I think he has to have 2000-3000 yards passing and at least 500-800 yards rushing next year for SU to get to 8+ wins.

I don't think we want him to get 1000 on the ground

I don't think he is our QB next year unless he works on his technique to get more loft on his long ball. His throwing arm is not cocked properly so he's using more of his arm to throw versus using his whole body. Unless Coach Lester can help him fix this, he won't be our QB next year (don't get me wrong, I love this kid and his story).

I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think he is our QB next year unless he works on his technique to get more loft on his long ball. His throwing arm is not cocked properly so he's using more of his arm to throw versus using his whole body. Unless Coach Lester can help him fix this, he won't be our QB next year (don't get me wrong, I love this kid and his story).

I hope I'm wrong.
Didn't you get the memo??

He most definetly is the starter.

We won't see a competition because he has earned it, is a great story and might lose.

And we can't have that.

Every incoming and QB on the roster will be switched to db, rb or wr.

We are gearing up so when he's 2-4 as a SR, and the lightbulb goes off...we can get to a crappy bowl.

Lets not impede his progress and upward projection by allowing him to be recruited over and passed please.

He's more important than the program.

Same with blue unis.

I'm playing it safe and not saying anything about Hunt until after the spring game.

I hope I'm wrong.
Yup, I also heard Brock Huard say that during the Texas Bowl.

Hunt is the Man. He threw a lot of nice deep balls later in the season. I'm thinking of the Pitt game, where 3 were dropped in the endzone. In the bowl game he got a little amped up and his mechanics broke down , which happened to Jameis Winston in his bowl too. It takes at least a season for a new OC to get his system in place and all the moving parts working together effectively. We need to support Hunt and he will blossom into a bigtime QB.

I don't believe he has the physical tools to become a big time QB. I big time QB needs both the tangibles and the intangibles. He has some intangibles but is missing the physical side. Just like D. Allen wasn't able to become a big time QB. He was missing the mental side of things. Not at all saying he can't be a good QB but big time is unlikely. Lets see him mature and hope he can fix his mechanics to get more accurate and add some more velocity. Until that happens this is an open race for QB. This team won a lot of games in spite of the offense not because of the offense. He lead some great drives which shows its there but he has work to do to become consistent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom