Will the Board Tournament Have A | Syracusefan.com

Will the Board Tournament Have A

Outcome of the Board Tourney

• Total voters
ewwwwww Jekelish! How about you promise not to post that pic and you can secure my vote.

I think it will be fun some feelings may get hurt but hopefully they suck it up and cheer on there favorite after that. I know it always blows when SU loses in the big show but I still watch it afterwords because I love college hoops.

Jeremy and myself felt it was best to nuke it. We did it on our own none of the moderators made us do anything. We just felt it wasn't going to be fun so instead of letting it spiral worse than it was heading to kill it early.

I apologize if anyone was truly offended by something intended to be for fun during March Madness time as I love brackets and didn't intend to offend anyone.

Jeremy and myself felt it was best to nuke it. We did it on our own none of the moderators made us do anything. We just felt it wasn't going to be fun so instead of letting it spiral worse than it was heading to kill it early.

I apologize if anyone was truly offended by something intended to be for fun during March Madness time as I love brackets and didn't intend to offend anyone.
I appreciate the idea, effort and fun it was while it lasted. Great job to both you fellas and thanks again.

all i know is beat the c.rap out of woodyuk. eat it woody!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This saddens me to no end.

Hey guys who complained to these two, you should feel bad.

Wait its off now? I knew it texasmark was afraid to face me and used is power to kill the whole thing.

I'd so confused I'm grumpy

This saddens me to no end.

Hey guys who complained to these two, you should feel bad.

I think we can all agree that the notable snubs called into question the very legitimacy of the selection committee.

Obviously the fix was in.

What is this tournament about?

I missed the Original thread apparently.

I think we can all agree that the notable snubs called into question the very legitimacy of the selection committee.

Obviously the fix was in.

I think the more likely option was the fact that many of those that felt snubbed haven't been very vocal lately so they were simply forgotten.