Win or lose, Temple is a&m tally tough team. | Syracusefan.com

Win or lose, Temple is a&m tally tough team.

Go Temple, Go Temple

Imagine it becoming a "good loss", not that we need to worry about it.

This is really funny. My father in law is from Kansas and a huge Jayhawk fan, he gave me crap all Christmas day about the loss to Temple. How it was the greatest thing he saw all year and couldn't stop laughing about it.

Yeah I don't feel as bad about Temple anymore

Mentally tough . iPhone pad is squirrelly.

agreed they play smart and poised. frustrating to think we would have beat them if we hit our freebies

agreed they play smart and poised. frustrating to think we would have beat them if we hit our freebies
Seth Davis has really been harping on that loss. Lol seth

Temple is a good team and good program. Dunno why some were acting like we had loss to Colgate when they won.

I always thought it was a good loss. Shame they weren't ranked low 20s like they should be but Canisius had beat them right before. This team can't carry no losses you get everyones game of the year. Look at Zona.

The good thing for us is their game vs Detroit got postponed later that week which would have made us look made when they lost to the Titans. THey'd have 100% lost to Detroit they got a sick starting 5 with Juwon Jr Ray Jr Minnerath Caliste and Doug Anderson and were primed to catch Temple flat but weather cancelled or delayed it.

Scott Hall huh?
Legend!
NWO.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors