Windows 11 Upgrade....... | Syracusefan.com

Windows 11 Upgrade.......

newmexicuse

All Conference
Just in case anybody is thinking about doing the Windows 11 upgrade, I just did it, and I have to say it could not have gone more seamlessly.

Only on for two days so far, but ZERO problems and my system appears to be running faster.

In terms of my day to day surfing and browsing usages I can detect no difference from Windows 10 other than it is faster.

So far, I have not used any features that differentiate Windows 11 from Windows 10.

The only caveat is that I did this upgrade on a pretty new system, so I cant speak to how things might go on an older machine.

My laptop has already told me "don't even bother".

Processor isn't fast enough.

Holding out on upgrading the desktop just because.

My laptop has already told me "don't even bother".

Processor isn't fast enough.

Holding out on upgrading the desktop just because.
I also have an older laptop and so far Windows 11 has not been available on the Windows update screens for that computer. My understanding is that Microsoft is rolling out the Windows 11 upgrade in waves with newer systems going first. I will do the upgrade on my laptop when it becomes available, assuming my machine passes the horsepower test.

just did the Windows 11 upgrade on my somewhat older laptop (2 years old). The upgrade went seamlessly and so far on very limited testing no issues. Also, I have now had Windows 11 running on my desktop since the OP, and no issues to report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom