Wisconsin 3 Pt Shot Compilation | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin 3 Pt Shot Compilation

PoppyHart

All American
By my accounting, the average shot came with 10.85 seconds remaining on the clock (including the last shot which was in desperation.) 37% came with 5 seconds or fewer, while 26% came with 16 seconds or more on the clock. Of the 27 shots, its was essentially evenly distributed between wide open shots, heavily contested shots, and moderately contested shots.

Good Stuff Poppy.

Seems they missed more when they were wide open. That kid that only hit 10 all year was the one to break that streak and it would have given them a 4 point lead and he got a clean look.

And by the way, still waiting to see my namesakes block of Jaheidi White. ;)

14 made threes, which of course equals 42 points. But we also fouled them on a three-point attempt and they made two of three, for a grand total of how many points?

Jahidi White plays in the A-Division of my basketball league. He must weigh 400 pounds. All he does is take up space.

I counted 3 attempts that were properly contested... which in my book means a forced adjustment to the shot. The vast majority were either wide open with our guards way out of position, or the defending guard is trying to close out but fails to disrupt their catch-and-shoot rhythm.

Wow, the vast majority of those 3's (both made and misses) were taken from NBA range. We extended the zone, but they kept shooting from deep. I expect the zone to not be nearly as extended today. Our guards will sag back toward the free throw line to deny the entry pass. Hopefully we can force a lot of turnovers if OSU is stubborn enough to feed the post.

I counted 3 attempts that were properly contested... which in my book means a forced adjustment to the shot. The vast majority were either wide open with our guards way out of position, or the defending guard is trying to close out but fails to disrupt their catch-and-shoot rhythm.

There were several that were taken well beyond the NBA three-point line. Our guards should not be faulted for being out of position in those cases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom