Wisconsin 53 Rutgers 54 (Seven to Go) | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin 53 Rutgers 54 (Seven to Go)

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
One of those rare upset alerts, where most are cheering against the upset.

I'm starting to be convinced that no one us all that good this season. Just punch your ticket and get hot!

Reactions: cto
I'm starting to be convinced that no one us all that good this season. Just punch your ticket and get hot!

Agree, even Kentucky with the NBA development team has been taken to overtime in both its conference games.

Could well be.

Although its common to get these upsets early in the conference season -- many of these teams have played very little on the road, and have not played that many close games. Perfect storm almost.

I may have preferred getting one of Duke, Virginia, Louisville earlier in the schedule.

Could well be.

Although its common to get these upsets early in the conference season -- many of these teams have played very little on the road, and have not played that many close games. Perfect storm almost.

I may have preferred getting one of Duke, Virginia, Louisville earlier in the schedule.

I understand what your saying but it gives us a chance to develop and we will know what we have after that ending gauntlet.

This is exciting stuff even if its Rutgers

Rutgers inbounds the ball to its weakest free throw shooter for a 1 and 1. Not sure what they were thinking, but its Rutgers.

And he hits them both.

About a dozen people intially storm the floor. Don't have to worry about safety for this court storm!! It seems to have grown to maybe 50 after a few minutes.

Just saying, but Rutgers never won these games in the BE. I guess the BIG isn't very strong.

Just saying, but Rutgers never won these games in the BE. I guess the BIG isn't very strong.

They had there mild share of big upsets at the RAC. But never a top 5 one -- but they certainly have had some top 10 victories.

Plus Wisconsin was missing one of its 2 best players (in Frank Kaminsky)

When the RAC is rocking, it is a pretty crazy place. In 2003 I was there when we lost and it was a pretty awesome environment.

And they lost Jackson early in the 2nd. To make it worse, Dekker and Gasser were 0-9 at the arc ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom