Wisconsin and Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin and Pitt

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I was going through scores on ESPN, and the 3 scores snipped below came up.

If this year is as bad as it gets for us it's not so bad. Wisconsin and Pitt have totally imploded. Pitt has been well documented. But what about Wisconsin.

I know many will say we are Syracuse, we can't be compared to Wisconsin, bur look at what Wisconsin has done the last 15 years... this includes 18 straight trips to the NCAA tournament.

upload_2018-2-11_14-29-11.png

upload_2018-2-11_14-16-58.png

The Wisconsin situation is strange for sure. It’s not like the roster has been gutted or anything like that. They still have Happ and a couple of other good players. Maybe other posters know more them.

The Wisconsin situation is strange for sure. It’s not like the roster has been gutted or anything like that. They still have Happ and a couple of other good players. Maybe other posters know more them.
really the roster was gutted - Koenig, Hayes, Brown, Showalter all gone from last year - and then early on this year they lost Trice and King to injury and their other freshman guard, Davison, is basically playing w one arm (shoulder injury) - basically they have nothing beyond Happ

really the roster was gutted - Koenig, Hayes, Brown, Showalter all gone from last year - and then early on this year they lost Trice and King to injury and their other freshman guard, Davison, is basically playing w one arm (shoulder injury) - basically they have nothing beyond Happ

Ah. Thanks. Good points. Forgot about Brown and Showalter...good glue guys.

Stallings is a train wreck very grob like.
Zip it!!!!

He is an underappreciated genius having a rare bad year. If I were Pitt I'd lock him up for 5 more years...you can negotiate a better salary package NOW!. Give him $100k less per year and make it a guaranteed contract...you'll (Pitt AD) look like a genius in 2023.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom