Wisconsin opens -6.5 over Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin opens -6.5 over Syracuse...

7.5 at 5Dimes, now.

Hard not to take it, but we just aren't there yet with all the new pieces. Wisconsin may blow us out. They play smart, and we're just learning. Though, I wasn't too impressed in the one Wisconsin game I watched. They aren't as advanced as in the past. Who knows. +310 looks nice.

Lay the points. This one's gonna get ugly

I think that is an extremely good value bet.

Agreed. Down to +250 now. I waited around, and missed +310. So, on the new number as I only see it going down more.

$500 to win $1250...missed out on $300 more since the ML dropped. I think it's worth a shot for sure. Wisconsin got dominated by UNC, and their length. We have plenty of it, and a bounce back game. Probably throw another 5 on the 6 and a half. I think it finishes around 5 to 5.5...wish I jumped on 7.5

7.5 at 5Dimes, now.

Hard not to take it, but we just aren't there yet with all the new pieces. Wisconsin may blow us out. They play smart, and we're just learning. Though, I wasn't too impressed in the one Wisconsin game I watched. They aren't as advanced as in the past. Who knows. +310 looks nice.
There's virtually no chance Wisconsin blows us out. Their style and execution won't allow it to happen

There's virtually no chance Wisconsin blows us out. Their style and execution won't allow it to happen

Very true, good point. The Over/Under suggests it will be a game in the 60's as well. I feel like the points are a gift, and we have a great shot to win.

Virtually no chance ? Come on. If they play this game 100 times you don't think 10 times we wouldn't get blown out ?

Very true, good point. The Over/Under suggests it will be a game in the 60's as well. I feel like the points are a gift, and we have a great shot to win.

We might not score 50

If White/Battle/Lydon make some challenged threes, we could beat them by 15. It's not like we know that much about our team yet. They could bounce back strongly, especially with senior transfers. South Carolina might have just caught us flat-footed after the holiday break.

We got this.

Virtually no chance ? Come on. If they play this game 100 times you don't think 10 times we wouldn't get blown out ?
Depends on your definition of blowout. To me that's like 20 plus points. I don't see it in any circumstance here given styles, efficiency etc. I get the sense that most here haven't watched them play. I'm not impressed.

Well you put your money where your mouth is

Always. We will win. Another 5 on it, and I grabbed futures before Gillion, and White. We're 6th when it comes to odds to win it all still.

I'm far from a baller though. Just a degenerate gambler that's been on a roll.

1hfpz5.jpg

kohl center holds about 17.000. any guesses on how many tonite ?

Depends on your definition of blowout. To me that's like 20 plus points. I don't see it in any circumstance here given styles, efficiency etc. I get the sense that most here haven't watched them play. I'm not impressed.

I think the key term is virtually no chance. People vastly misrepresent probabilities. There's a 10 percent chance or so that WE blow them out

I'm worried about Happ most tonight. They beat us last year when we were hot - they ddi have Bo then though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom