Wisconsin | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
It will be interesting to see them play Oklahoma. Even with their opening loss they still were able to beat VCU and destroyed a decent Siena team. Georgetown is tough. Can't wait until Wed.

It will be interesting to see them play Oklahoma. Even with their opening loss they still were able to beat VCU and destroyed a decent Siena team. Georgetown is tough. Can't wait until Wed.
We beat Wisky when they are good.

Really Looking forward to both games. If we play the kind of defense we did vs A&M we should win both games. Both teams are somewhat poor defending the 3 from the games I have watched which should bode well for us. Additionally both teams are lacking in team speed/quickness to cut off penetration to the hoop. Trimble destroyed the hoyas taking it to the rim. Wisky does not have the athleticism on D to keep us out of the lane.

Georgetown's make up reminds me a lot of A&M just not quite as deep or athletic. They will score points and have bigs that really understand positioning on offense so we will need to win the game pushing the tempo and executing on offense. This will be the toughest game I think because the Hoyas are going to be desperate for a signature OOC win ( the wisky win seems less likely to carry as much weight at this point) having failed so far this year to get one vs MD or Duke.

Overall, hopefully the layoff doesn't result in some rust from the boys on Wednesday and they can carry over the momentum. If we keep on the current run of play we should be looking at a clean slate going into ACC play.

Really Looking forward to both games. If we play the kind of defense we did vs A&M we should win both games. Both teams are somewhat poor defending the 3 from the games I have watched which should bode well for us. Additionally both teams are lacking in team speed/quickness to cut off penetration to the hoop. Trimble destroyed the hoyas taking it to the rim. Wisky does not have the athleticism on D to keep us out of the lane.

Georgetown's make up reminds me a lot of A&M just not quite as deep or athletic. They will score points and have bigs that really understand positioning on offense so we will need to win the game pushing the tempo and executing on offense. This will be the toughest game I think because the Hoyas are going to be desperate for a signature OOC win ( the wisky win seems less likely to carry as much weight at this point) having failed so far this year to get one vs MD or Duke.

Overall, hopefully the layoff doesn't result in some rust from the boys on Wednesday and they can carry over the momentum. If we keep on the current run of play we should be looking at a clean slate going into ACC play.
The "layoff" will provide much needed rest There will be enough practice time to remind them that the round thing that bounces should be inserted into those metal rings attached onto the back board. I like this team Another big man would help but THAT might have to wait until next year. That 6'10" recruit and Chuckwu would be NC time with the rest of the current cast of players presuming their return in 2016.

They have been really inconsistent so far -- played well against some good teams, let some inferior teams either beat them or hang in there a little long. (western Illinois and the awful prairie view A&M). The last point is somewhat similar to our performance against not so good teams.

We are the better team in my view by a little bit, and with this being at home, I would our chance of victory around 70%.

same coaches

We are the same coach -- and a really different team for us.

I don't think that game from a few years back (especially since it was close) makes much of a difference in assessing this one.

We are the same coach -- and a really different team for us.

I don't think that game from a few years back (especially since it was close) makes much of a difference in assessing this one.
Of course it doesn't. But I like our chances at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom