Wiscy should give Indy a tussle | Syracusefan.com

Wiscy should give Indy a tussle

Zeller with a huge first half but IU only up 1

7 assists on 37 percent shooting and they are supposed to be a great offensive team. Say what you want about our inconsistent offense, we never have games where we only have 7 assists. I definitely am not sold on Indiana. They aren't that great in the half court. Either is Louisville. Michigan is about the only team I see with a consisten half court offense, but I guess that helps when you start 3 nba players.

7 assists on 37 percent shooting and they are supposed to be a great offensive team. Say what you want about our inconsistent offense, we never have games where we only have 7 assists. I definitely am not sold on Indiana. They aren't that great in the half court. Either is Louisville. Michigan is about the only team I see with a consisten half court offense, but I guess that helps when you start 3 nba players.

We had 5 assists vs. Wisconsin last year.

I meant this year, with mcw and Brandon. Last year we were much more of an isolation team with Joseph and waiters, but I get your point.

Samantha Ponder what a breath of fresh air.

Aw lawd.
Brett Musburger would have a conniption.

usp_ncaa_football-_big_12_media_day-3_4_r560.jpg

From what I've seen of IU I think they will have at least 4 conf losses. Just dont think they are as good as mich and osu will give them trouble as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom