Wish me luck, board brethren! (OT) | Syracusefan.com

Wish me luck, board brethren! (OT)

iommi

Living Legend
I have been somewhat inactive on the board lately, due to a serious health
Issue in my family.

Long story short, I play my fair share of Texas Hold em, which has been a nice diversion. I play at Sands in Bethlehem, PA. So anyway, I won a sat into their Deepstack Main Event and have made a nice run this weekend. I'm in the money and am short-stacked heading into the final 16 today. The field was tough, including Andy Frankenberger, Theo Tran, Matt Glantz and our dominant chip leader, Chris Klodnicki. Im in the money but want to final table at least. Unfortunately, I made a ridiculously tight fold against Klodnicki, who is a beast and that's made me the short stack. Pokernews.com is blogging the event if you want to follow along under live reporting. My name is Vince.

I realize this post will only be of very minor interest to just a bunch of people on this board, so to everyone else, thanks for reading.

Send me good vibes. Oh, and just to tie this in to Syracuse, I had my best level by far when the blinds were 1000/2000 and every time I raised I made it 4400 to go. 44 for life, baby.

This is a meaningless poker tournament in the scheme of things but if you believe in good charma, please send it my way. I look forward to watching Canisius on my DVR. If I miss Detroit tonight, it'll mean I'm doing well. It'll pain me to miss this potentially historic game live.

Good luck Vince... just please tell me you aren't wearing sunglasses with a hat trying to mask your tells.

When you push all-in and during the showdown, slam your cards down and tell the dealer to make it rain. ;)

Good luck Vince... just please tell me you aren't wearing sunglasses with a hat trying to mask your tells.

When you push all-in and during the showdown, slam your cards down and tell the dealer to make it rain. ;)

No poker uniform/ sunglasses for me. And I'll tell you what, every time I shove today, i'll say Let's Go Orange!

I love poker, but I could never play a serious live game. I wear my heart on a sleeve and guys would eat me up.

Best of luck to you!

Holy mackerel! That's some serious hold'm your playing there .. I couldn't even hold my own against simulated play and therefore gave it up.

Best of luck and may the cards be with you!

Best wishes and good luck on both fronts in your post.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I have been somewhat inactive on the board lately, due to a serious health
Issue in my family.

Long story short, I play my fair share of Texas Hold em, which has been a nice diversion. I play at Sands in Bethlehem, PA. So anyway, I won a sat into their Deepstack Main Event and have made a nice run this weekend. I'm in the money and am short-stacked heading into the final 16 today. The field was tough, including Andy Frankenberger, Theo Tran, Matt Glantz and our dominant chip leader, Chris Klodnicki. Im in the money but want to final table at least. Unfortunately, I made a ridiculously tight fold against Klodnicki, who is a beast and that's made me the short stack. Pokernews.com is blogging the event if you want to follow along under live reporting. My name is Vince.

I realize this post will only be of very minor interest to just a bunch of people on this board, so to everyone else, thanks for reading.

Send me good vibes. Oh, and just to tie this in to Syracuse, I had my best level by far when the blinds were 1000/2000 and every time I raised I made it 4400 to go. 44 for life, baby.

This is a meaningless poker tournament in the scheme of things but if you believe in good charma, please send it my way. I look forward to watching Canisius on my DVR. If I miss Detroit tonight, it'll mean I'm doing well. It'll pain me to miss this potentially historic game live.

Sorry...should have said this first: Hope that this issue gets better and the family member gets well soon!!

Good luck to ur family and in the tournament. Be smart and bold and represent the orange proudly.

there is a nice pic of you with your hands on your head Vince on that site, looks like you were in deep thinking turmoil their, good luck!

Hope everything turns out well for you. Good luck all around.

F Cancer and if you are short stacked wait for a premium hand, get it all in and double up! Go for the win baby!

Agree F Cancer!! and Kick some ass Orange brethren!!! War Damn Poker Otto!!