Wisky plays OU today / get a look at 'em | Syracusefan.com

Wisky plays OU today / get a look at 'em

Flacusian

All Conference
Wisconsin at No. 7 Oklahoma, 2:30 p.m. ET Sunday, ESPN2: After losing to Western Illinois, Wisconsin lost by 10 to Georgetown and scored a one-point win over VCU in the 2K Classic.

They are 5 or 6 point dogs vs. OU and if they are fresh off of losing 3 of 4 on Wed. they are going to be pretty motivated/ primed for their 4th beatdown at the hands of the Cuse!

Watched them a few times already. Hayes and Koenig haven't quite yet adjusted to being the focus of the opponent, and no one has stepped up to fill their prior roles.

Watched them a few times already. Hayes and Koenig haven't quite yet adjusted to being the focus of the opponent, and no one has stepped up to fill their prior roles.

Seen them too, they are not good. Definitely not anywhere close to last year's team.

Koenig is from my hometown of LaCrosse, Wisconsin. Hard not to wish the local kid well. But I think we need to beat the Badgers. I hope they beat Iowa and then we beat them. I always wish our opponents well, so that when we beat them it really means something.

Well they look pretty bad so far

Down 22-9.

Let's see how they react after getting punched in the mouth.